I LOVE my blessed Mother in heaven!
Thank you for Your intercessions, your prayers, your love and your reminders.
Always guiding me to His way, His Truth, His Life.
I'll never forget the times when You've stood beside me patiently- amidst my fears, my happiness, my anticipation, my worries, my doubts, my failings, my success, my hopes and my dreams. You've never despised my weakness. Instead, you've assisted me even more than I could ask for and loved me with all your strength.
Throughout the years, You've shielded me and remembered me in your prayers.
I will never get to where I am today (emotionally, academically, socially, spiritually) if it were not for You!
So, I want to proclaim Your unceasing love for me to the whole wide world!
... yes, a mother's love.. ever so great.
and not forgetting my mum on earth as well... happy mother's day too. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment