I promise. Elizabeth's home is one of THE most fattening haven on earth!
It has been yet another 'eat-and-eat-and-eat' day for me again. It would have been O.K. if we played tennis this morning but noooo.... We were all too tired. So tennis was cancelled, and we feasted on fattening food for lunch. Courtesy of her dad who bought all the yummilious food from abroad.
I reckon it really takes sheer determination and lotsa SELF DISCIPLINE for a food lover to live in her home. I bet if I were to camp there for a week, I may put on like a kg or two. Haha!
So let's recap what I ate today.
+ Fruit Nuts
+ Some yummilious cheese thing (she tricked me into believing that they were fat free. what nonsense!)
+ oooooooohhhhhh and the irresistible SARDINES in (ta da..) Olive Oil! sigh.
+ One piece of raisin bread
+ Half a packet of potato chips. Courtesy of her brother who went down to buy for himself but greedy elizabeth snatched it away.
+ A packet of prawn-lime potato chips from I don't know where. It's damn nice. I finished half.
+ 2 Sweets
+ 1 pear
And when I came home,
I ate a whole plate of steam meat, tofus, 20 packets of seaweeds, 1 pear, and a damn big fattening yumilious dumpling from crystal jade. It was, um.., let's see now, too good to resist.
I'm perpetually a victim of food and cravings. Argh argh! If I were to go for a buffet tomorrow, I think I would seriously put on another kg. I've been eating so much ever since the holidays started. Life's always good with food! (: ten smiles to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment