Friday, May 26, 2006

Just finished an hour long conversation with my dad! I'm so, so glad for him even though he can get quite long winded at times. I was basically updating him on my trip and telling him which stuff I've already settled and have not settled and my rough itenerary. As the concerned dad, he was telling me to avoid any late night outs in London because racism is predominant there this and that. Haha! As the logic goes... Which father isn't protective of his daughter eh?

But thinking back on the conversation really makes me laugh. The highlight of it all: Believe it OR not: ALWAYS GIVE WAY TO ELIZABETH! hahaha! that's like the joke of the day! And he gave me at least more than ten reasons WHY AND HOW I SHOULD give way to her! LOL! I wonder if I'll eventually 'heed' that advice. So nonsensical! Hahaaha!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't hear, still. I live in a blocked world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for tomorrow! Going somewhere exciting. It's a secret. I am not telling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want my family back in Singapore. I can't find someone to irritate at the moment. My place seems so much quieter without my brother.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have very lovely parents. My mum's getting a wind breaker for me. My dad's getting more memory cards for me. I love them so much!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to fly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment