Saturday, June 24, 2006

I will be checking out of this lovely hotel tomorrow morning, or rather.. later this morning. Aw. Im so sad 'cause that marks the end of this absolutely clean, neat, luxurious living. I will be living with another friend and my host family tomorrow. Its both good and bad, if you think about it. Haha! At least I wont be all alone.. having to cook the farewell dinner in the kitchen MYSELF. I'll probably make a mess out of it as well. Its always better to have two heads at this kinda kitchen cooking thing than one.

Also, I realised that this will be my last night living with Liz. Both yays and sighs to that. Hopefully the in charge will allow us to swop partners. But oh well. Maybe its good to have a change once in a while.
I think I will certainly miss lotsa stuff.. things we complain about (like how dirty and yucky the cabins can get), some not too late night bitchings about certain individuals *censored*, lots and lots more. Oh well. It will something that I will always look back on and maybe... smile? but one things for sure. There's really nothing MUCH that I can complain about (in terms of sleeping in the same cabin, sleeping habits, etc) over the last weeks. So two smiles for that!

Just not too long ago, we were looking at the thousands of photos we've taken thus far (and I mean it in the most literal sense). Man. I saw the exponential increase in my weight since Paris. She even testified to that. I was so damn bloody freaked out! Argh. I dont really know what I will do about it. I don't foresee myself losing weight anytime soon. I am on a holiday, and have been enjoying excessively. I dont practice self control over here! Argh. Maybe I should. Argh. I am in a dilemma. But what the hell. I dont get to come for immersion as and when I wish right? I dont get to taste athentic german-germany Kaiserboten and Wurstsalat all the time ya?

Nevermind.

On the plus side. I have never been so happy. The joys of eating FREELY is indescribable. And man, it is some form of a liberation. Its like I cant be bothered about the fat contents, the energy value andthe calories input, yada yada. In short.. nothing. absolutely nothing.
Today, I went bread sampling around Münster with Liz. 'Coping' free bread from the various supermarkets and different bread stalls. Okay, so whats new. Its typically me and its like oh so Singaporean. Haha! I suppose if that whoever learns about it, I will definitely be condemned for such a behaviour. but oh well. I really wanted to taste the different kinds. Yes, who can ever resist the splendid variety?

I bought salmon spread (a damn fattening one), some kaiser bread and some salted vegetables. They taste MARVELLOUS. Took a bite of Kit Kat peanut butter Chunky and gobbled two big Green Granny Smith Apples. They are my favourite!! I havent ate so many apples since Singapore. Now, my stomachs bloated and I can feel myself ballooning again. What the hell.

Okay. I shall stop talking about my weight.
But wah lao. I feel like some clothes of mine are even tighter after today. I have never experienced something like that in Singapore. It can get quite scary! See to believe. Meet me when Im back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. I am pretty excited for my immersion. I wonder what the host family will be doing for us tomorrow night. I wonder whether they will 'whip up a storm' hahah! I had better not get my hopes up too high. Lol. But oh man. I forgot I cant afford any exponential increase in weight. Anyone care to help me out here? But I am really getting too fat. What should I do?

I miss a certain part of Singapore. I miss the food. I miss my family, I miss some people back there. I wish I can fly back and give them a big nice warm hug and hello. I miss my bed and the days that I DONT have to wash my clothes. I miss attending mass. So far, Ive attended a French, Italian and an English mass in a short span of three weeks. Out of which, I dont understand two. I wont be able to attend weekend masses till I reach home cause I will be out of Münster every weekend to explore the various parts of Germany.

*Waves frantically*! Is anyone missing me back home? Wanna see how fat I am now? HahahA! Okay. I am just being corny. Haha. I am in some momentary I-miss-everyone-mode. But oh well. The immersion excites me further. So well. Haha! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, Tomorrow, youre only a day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment