So, I was greeted with a splendid breakfast (half english, half german) this morning. Scrambled eggs, Deutsches bread (bread thats really common in Germany, but not in the other parts of Europe), Salami, Orange Juice, Coffee, Baked Beans, and strawberry milk fresh from the Strawberry/Aspagarus Farm. It was really cool cause the father brought Glory and I to the farm, bought eggs, veg and strawberries and made strawberry milk juice for us right after we're back. There, they allowed us to try the strawberries. My oh my, its hell different from the ones in Singapore. Its so soft, so sweet... You'll never believe theyre strawberries. Im really in love with the red things now.
Didnt really do anything really significant in the afternoon and in the evening, except to meet up with the rest to discuss nonsense. Haha. If you even call that a discussion. Glad to meet Liz and know that shes doing well! I certainly wish Im living with her instead. But I guess there are no complaints about living with Glory as well. Its just a preference thing. Liz looks like she is having a great time with her host family and having a luxurious home to herself! And! Shes so lucky cause her family is almost fat free and weight conscious or something akin to this. So that means she wouldnt be putting on too much weight as of now. Haha! As for me. Hmm. We shall see.
I will be starting school tomorrow. Mondays are always great days cause we only have lessons for two hours!! But on the other weekdays. Man! 4 hours of Deutsch Unterricht! Unglaublich! I think I will fall asleep! Argghh! I hate school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Haha! Right. Its 19 days more before I step foot on Singapore ground. I cant wait.
Actually, I think I wanna go home already. I am starting to miss some people back in Singapore, and I am craving for some of the food quite badly. Moreover, I feel as though the immersion is not 'up and going' for me. I want to be on the move, just like how it was during the last three weeks. I want to visit places. Strangely enough, I want to navigate my way around in more countries (and get lost). Sigh. I miss the joy of travelling. I dont want to study.
Anyway, I have access to the internet as of now. I have a personal computer in my room! So glad about that! Will be using the net till late on Sundays cause I start school late on Mondays. I guess I will be blogging quite frequently, so I'll be able to keep a record of what I have been doing here.
I know this sounds crazy, but I actually keep a record of my diet since umm last night. Haha! I want to remember all the special Deutsch stuff that I ate and what the sure reasons for the exponential increase in my weight are. So yea, it makes things easier when I start on my European Scrapebook.
Rebecca and guys, you wanna come over to my place to take a look at my scrapbook when Im back? Haha!! Youre most certainly welcome ANYTIME! Hopefully, I will be able to cook some german sausages with non spicy german curry for you. I will be asking the father for the recipe just before I leave this place.
Singapore Singapore. Youre only 19 days away.
No comments:
Post a Comment