Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Münster:

Full and bloated, I made my way to the dinner table (willingly, as always) to two helpings of warm italian spaghetti. For once, I blocked out how much weight I will put on, and how much I have already eaten during the day. My stomachs really so much rounder now (as compared to the one I had 4 weeks ago), and I am so dead sure Ive already put on lotsa weight. I helped myself to another serving after the first because I really wanted some warm food on this cold, chilly day. Hmm. I must have put on another few hundred gramms cause of that.

The worst part is- I am actually quite tired even though I didnt do much during the day. Let me sidetrack. I walked around the stupid city this afternoon just to find answers to some historical questions. I wasnt even half interested in it! Yawn. There isnt any reason to explain my disinterest. I suppose I want and am expecting something more up and going, instead of walking around aimlessly looking for some spastic answers. Okay.
Anyway, I said I am tired. I wanna sleep. But I just finished eating. I will put on even more weight if I jump into bed right now, I tell ya. Sigghh! I think I will sleep in half an hour. Dont think Im giving my stomach sufficient time to disgest all the food, but ahh whatever goes... My eyes are closing.

I chose to return home early to watch the football match over Kaffee trinken (coffee drinking) with my friends today. I love my host family.. The parents are absolutely great, and the warmness that the family exudes is priceless. Moreover, I love watching football with people who take sides, people who are informative and stuff like that! (: I always look forward to going home after a long, mindless day at school. Today, I came home as early as 530 to join the football enthusiasts in watching the match.

Haha, I dont suppose I will ever do something like that in Singapore. Socialising over going home anytime haha!... Thats odd.

I dont fancy german lessons here! They are oh so boring. Oh gosh. Tomorrow, we'll have to decide on our project topic and stuff. I am quite thankful that at least I get to CHOOSE my partners. Glad to be with Liz (haha!) and this other guy.
Its gonna be another long day at school AGAIN. + 2 hours of German film about Bern thereafter. Eewl.

Things that keep me alive in this insane world of Deutsch lessons:
- Blogging at night to lament about dinner, lunch and how FAT I already am
- Being able to return home after each damn stupid day
- Bread with Herring tomorrow for lunch in the city
- Shopping with Liz, and if possible.. I hope more people come along!
- Socialising??????
- German food!
- Mass this sunday with a few friends!

Singapore:

I booked my ticket to Frankfurt on 14.6.06. Will be leaving Münster on Friday at 6 odd in the morning cause the train's leaving at 725. I took the cheapest alternative. So... My ride is 6 hours long and I have to transit about 4 times?!! Ahh heck lah. I would rather save the money so I can buy more stuff in the city! So far, my budgeting is going really well and I am "financially stable".

Glad to learn that things in Singapore are going well for the people there. Miss attending english masses though! I wonder if I will make it in time for choir on Saturday, but I highly doubt it. Haha! Yea. But by and large, oh well, hmm I miss the Singaporean flavourrrr.

I wonder what I will be having for dinner on Saturday. Maybe I will fast and have a scrumptious meal on Sunday. Yummy! Haha! I cant believe this is true.. But I have been dreaming so much about Singaporean food for at least 5 days in a row! Unglaublich!

It will be tuition, and more tuition when I return to Singapore. Poor students of mine! Anddd... Start on my car buying plans. Yahoo!
Then.. It'll be back to school. (Ah but thats a long time more, you see!)

Love all my Singaporean friends and family! Take care! Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment