4 scoops of ice cream in a day, more than 8 scoops of ice cream within a week. I dont know if I am addicted to the different flavours of ice cream or something!
Let me try to list all the flavours of ice cream that Ive tasted in Münster:
- Malaga
- Rocher
- Raffaelo (i dont even know what it is. dont think it was that great)
- Snickers
- Soya Chocolate
- Cinammon
- Pistachios
- Nutella
- Mandeln (its a kind of nut)
and more. But I am too tired to recall now.
Had more meals at the Nordsee again haha! I ate fish and wild rice, and will be eating more fish tomorrow. Its about 7-8 more days before I leave Europe and bid all the ice cream, delicious yummy bread and curry wurst farewell. ):
I am trying to make the best out of it as far as possible and my stomach's also trying its best not to balloon, but to no avail.
I have never had a stomach as round as this for at least two years. Arghhh!
I had so much fattening food today, and intend to have more tomorrow. Hahaha! But I think I will put ice cream to a halt till tuesday, I hope.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I toured Rughrgebiet today. Rughrgebiet is a place where coal mining, steel and i dont know what are really popular. You learn about how coal is being made and stuff like that. I didnt really pay attention to the guided tour cause I was really bored by it. The only interesting thing that I did today was to climb steep slopes after steep slopes to reach the Teträder. But I thought the experience was really memorable and priceless! :) tell you more about it sometime soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the last two days, deutschland lost to italy. damn it. I dont want to elaborate on it. The football fever has subsided here. But am still gonna get a jersey sometime this week. After the match, something really 'scary' really happened. My midnight bus did not arrive at the bus stop. I was scared out of my wits! I was alone and I didnt really know what to do. But thank god, thank god, everything was well and I managed to reach home safely. All I can say is that God really answers prayers in critical moments and the good Lord will always provide.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had a sleepover last night. Was really tired today but it was worth it. I wouldnt trade it for sleep. The company was fabulous! haha! Im too tired to blog about it. But I probably will do it soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to sleep. good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment