Tuesday, July 4, 2006

I had spaghetti with bacon for dinner. Something ordinary I guess, but it was quite tasty. Am superbly happy with that, and was really full after dinner. Ich bin satt. Haha! Horror of horrors.. The daughter decided to drive glory and I out for an ice cream. We went to this ice cream place which was not bad and I had two cones of ice cream! Tried Malaga and rocher. Btw, malaga is a place in Spain. Haha. So I guess its a spanish thing?? The rocher was really good, but I thought the malaga was somewhat dissapointing. Liz's tasted better on Saturday.

When I reached home, the father introduced me to more 'I must try' flavours. Argh!!! Should have consulted him before leaving the house. Damn it. I think I will be going back some time next week before I leave. Will be putting on more weight. Damn it la. My hands are growing fatter. Was putting on my watch this morning. For once, it felt tight. I was shocked. Sigh.

Will be boat peddling tomorrow and then I will be having a picnic with cakes. Fattening food again! I wonder how much weight have I actually put on. Argh. Then,
Everyone will be watching the football match together at the Mensa. Deutschland against Italien. I hope Deutschland wins! You guys must support germany okay? Since Brazil is out already.. Haha! Would really love to watch the match with my family but well, I guess its good to experience something different for once.

Anyway, today was an okay okay day for me. Came straight home after lunch to choose the nus modules. What an utter waste of the day! Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow. Somehow, I feel really delighted after having the Rocher ice cream. It only cost me 60 cents. And it was yummilious. Haha!

Lessons start really early tomorrow. Like at nine. Stupid. I hate it.
Btw. I ate at Nordsee again. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment