Saturday, July 8, 2006

In seven days' time, I will be en route to the Frankfurt airport. Time really flies. I kinda dont want to go home.

Home= being locked up in jail (thats a big no no for me!!!!)
Home= time to lose weight and not binge on good food. (what a mood spoiler)
Home= I'll have to work and earn money (work again!)
Home= no interesting places to explore, no interesting food to eat
Home= reality
Home= 3 weeks to school
Home= curfew! curfew! curfew! do you know how much i detest and hate it!!!!
Home= taking away my house keys

But, oh well I guess home could also mean
- seeing everyone that matters to me. which is damn important!
- going for choir and attending an english mass
- eating singaporean food (actually i am over the i need singaporean food phase already)
- a step closer to materialising my car plan. if it actually materialises. sigh.
yea thats about it.

I am not exactly excited, neither am I detesting the fact that I have to leave Europe. I am just, well you could say, indifferent.

I will be travelling to Köln and Bonn tomorrow. Will be staying there over the weekend. I hope there'll be lotsa interesting places to explore. We'll be visiting the chocolate museum. Am really looking forward to that, really! haha! I cant wait for it.

Did lotsa shopping today. Spent lotsa money. I have about $140 left for 7 days. That sounds quite pathetic. Shit. I think I overspent already. Haha.
Still have lotsa sausages and chocolates to get before leaving here. haha!

Had turkish döner burger for lunch. Hell damn oily. Imagine the fats and oil that sink into my body. But I thought it would have been a pity if I didnt try the turkish thing since the turks form a small minority of the population in this country. Afterwhich, I had half a portion of currywurst again.

No nordsee today. But will be having it on Monday, I guess.

Hope I dont eat too much over the weekends.
Damn fat. shit. I am damn sure my watch feels tighter today. After 4 ice cream. I am damn sure my face grew rounder. I am damn sure I am fat. I am damn sure that I am sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment