You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You
I will sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
Im carried in everlasting arms
Youll never let me go
Through it all
The lost luggage will be delivered to my doorstep between 10-1030a.m. tomorrow. They are en route to Singapore.
Today, I told You how much the luggage matter. I would be devastated if I were to be deprived of the pictorial and physical memories. The souvenirs and my photos are the most precious to me; the clothes and toiletries come secondary.
Being the almighty You, you have never left my prayers unanswered.
You kept me under eagles' wings during the past 42 days, shielding and assisting me physically, emotionally, spiritually. You sent guardian angels from above to guide me as I walked on the different pathways; you sent lovely friends to make my immersion programme a memorable one; you put the ever cherished heartlanders in my life to make me feel welcome in Singapore. And how can I ever forget my one and only travelling partner? Thank You for her, cause many things wouldn't have been possible and so fun without her.
You delight me in so many ways. I feel loved by You, my friends and family. I just want to thank You for giving me all these people and for answering my prayers so faithfully. I don't deserve all these good things, but in Your abundant mercy, you still love and provide for me.
Thank You, Jesus.
-My Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God-
No comments:
Post a Comment