Monday, July 10, 2006

Back from Köln and Bonn.
The highlights of the trip were visiting the chocolate museum, beethoven's house and eating tropical spaghetti ice. Honestly, I still dont quite get why people think spaghetti ice is all that nice. Its just ice cream. It just looks like spaghetti, that's all. Oh well.

In Köln, I 'retried' the Raffaelo flavoured ice cream, and thankfully, it tasted lovely. I think its some sort of a white chocolate coconut thing?? But whatever it is, it was really yummy so there.. you could just imagine me finishing the cone to the very last bit.
(I ate another 4 scoops of ice cream over the weekend. Photos dont lie. I put on more weight)

I am left with $40 to buy souvenirs now. Boo hoo, I am a poor man - all thanks to the things I bought over the weekend. In the most Singaporean terms, 'No regrets la. They are damn nice can. Its like I love everything I bought!'

Rebecca, Val and (Joce): You guys are invited to my house for a wonderful spread. I bought some exotic stuff from the different parts of the world and I've decided to 'whip up a storm' for you guys when I'm back. Hahahaa!!! Please be sure to turn up alright? I am sure it'll be nice. Dont worry! Unless you guys turn up for my speciality sampling, you will not receive your souvenirs. Ah hem haha!! It'll be sometime next week cause I dont think the food can be kept for too long. So please arranage a day and make yourself free k. Rebecca, its your job. Let me know SOON hahaha! And oh yes, I bought lotsa stuff for you! Okay. Maýbe not so much.. But. Ya. Some. Few.

I am going to 'whip up a storm' for three batches of people. I hope they'll like my wonderful creation. But more importantly, I hope my luggage is not as 'overweight' as I am. Absolutely ridiculous. My bag is DEFINITELY over 20kg. Ive gotta check in with Liz. Hopefully all goes well and hopefully they wont catch me for stuff. (oops, censored. its a public blog after all.)

Anyway, Ill be going for a swim in the canal today after my project. I think its gonna be all dirty, but well, what the heck. Brand new experience once again.

Okay, I know I am sidetracking.. But I really love all the clothes I bought. They are so lovely and I cant wait to wear them. For now, I gotta bathe and prepare for school. Take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment