Although I feel germany sick and am missing the people and the food there, I am really happy to be back in Singapore. I love the warm welcome and the great food. The only bloody thing which happened was beyond imagination..... I. lost. my. luggage. Yes. That includes all the souvenirs for you guys. Apparently, I heard the luggage are still stuck at the Frankfurt airport. But then again, its only a probability. Its not confirmed at this point in time. Sq is so damn bloody screwed up. So much for being renowned as the best.
But there are so many other things which made my day.
- Eating Singaporean food. I had a bowl of Laksa and a bakchormee. One after another.
- After raiding my house's fridge, I had an entire box of durians.
- My nicely decorated room
- The phone in my room. I have been dying for that!!!
- Coming home at 1145 today. Not that I enjoy coming back late, but I was really glad I could do more stuff.
- Knowing that I will be going to the car carnival tomorrow.
- I love how my mummy always switches on the aircon before I reach home to keep this freaking hot room cool.
- The lovely welcome home message
- Smses from friends
- Just being in Singapore makes me really happy.
Meeting people who truly matter to me lifts my spirit!
Perhaps reality hasnt struck me and I am still in my lala land, thinking its germany time. I guess come Monday, I will have to start losing weight. Some said I put on weight haha! And I know I did. But oh well. How could I resist the barchormee and the laksa today? I am deprived of Singaporean food.
I havent really spent much time with my family. Reserved the entire day for them tomorrow. I hope SQ wont spoil my day too much by declaring a "confirmed lost baggage".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leaving Muenster has been way too touching for me. I am so glad to have made such nice friends there! I will never forget the happy moments as they slowly seep through the memory spaces and plant themselves right in the heart of the things I hold true.
Muenster and my friends. Muenster and my family. Muenster and the place. Muenster and the food. I love them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment