Friday, July 21, 2006

After a week...

Life couldnt have been better for me ever since I touched down! I realised I havent really put on much weight after eating 28++ scoops of ice cream, three big pieces of cafe insel cake and lotsa lotsa german food! In fact, I dont think I put on any weight at all!! Imagine eating all the yummy chocolates and ice cream without any opportunity cost! Thats like UUUNNGGLLLAUBLICH!

RIght now, I am listening to some Deutsch football song. "Its coming home, Its coming home, its coming, footballs coming home". Haha! What sweet nostalgia! Am missing the world cup period so much! But oh well. I am slowly readjusting myself to the Singapore Momentum even though a large part of me is still left in Muenster and the western part of Europe.

I can really say with conviction that the 42 days have been the best-est period of my entire 20 years of life!

But home's good as well.
I love everyone here and I get to do the things which mean the most to me.
Going for weekday mass, playing for mass, being together with people who TRULY care for me.
"This is home. Truly. Where I know I must be" (:

God's really Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment