Sunday, July 16, 2006

I am feeling so full. I cant sleep. It is 930pm in Muenster and I wonder what my family is doing right now. The dad should be talking to the mother in the garden or on the couch. Since it is Saturday, Esther's boyfriend should be staying over as well. Arghh. I am still thinking about that place even though it has been 11 hours since I touched down.

Singapore's great, but its not the utopia land. I love everyone here, but I love my life there better. No offense to anyone.. But its just a preference kinda thing lah. Thankfully I didnt feel like that when I was in Paris. Being home sick really sucks.

Hopefully it'll be a better day tomorrow as Im slowly adjusting myself to the Singapore Momentum of doing stuff.

I want my luggage damn badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment