I'll be going for my last official lesson soon. I've a project presentation tomorrow and after that, it marks PLAYTIME! I am kinda sad that clubbing is off, but well.. Its good on the other hand cause I think I need to sleep early on thursday. I'll need lotsa energy on Friday to carry that shit load of stuff. See. I have loads of things to pack and I have this strange feeling I will have a hard time fitting everything into the bag. Schieße!
Ok. That was a paragraph of incoherent ramblings.
Bier garten- Ok.
Biological farm- Ok.
Yesterday in general- Ok.
I have to be back home early today to do some translation for my project. I have yet to start writing my german diary. Am supposed to write about the day when Argentina lost to Deutschland. How am I supposed to do that? haha! Anyway, its my last 'family' dinner with my host family. I have a grill evening tomorrow night. I think I will kinda miss them. But oh well.
Im coming home soon.
And I am looking forward to that (in one way or another)...
No comments:
Post a Comment